- A data subject is any individual person who uses, has used, has expressed and intention to use or is otherwise connected with the services provided by webbrothers.
- Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable physical person.
- Processing is any operation performed on Personal Data (including collection, registration, storage, modification, granting of access, submission of requests, transmission, etc.)
We are the controllers of Personal Data falling within the scope of this Policy.
We use your Personal Data to carry out our activities and provide services to You. Our purpose is to process only your Personal Data that you voluntarily provided to us after receiving detailed information about the purposes of the data processing and the data that is necessary for the performance of contracts with you, the implementation of legal requirements and the performance of our activities.
- Collection and use of Personal Data
We process your Personal Data if you freely provide it to us, for example: your email to us, ordering our services, filling out the form on our website or contacting us via phone/SMS. In certain cases, we already process your previously provided Personal Data, for example: if you are an existing or former customer of ours. We will process the Personal Data, you provide us, in accordance with this Policy and the legislation applicable to us. Your Personal Data will not be used for purposes other than those provided at the time of the data acquisition, unless we obtain your additional consent or provide for such use in the legislation.
- 2. Automatic collection of Personal Data
- 2. 1. Cookies
Cookies will normally be stored on your computer or any other device to which you connect to the internet each time you use our website. This allows us to distinguish your device from others.
Most web browsers automatically accept and allow cookies to be stored, but you can change your browser settings and block the use of the cookies. These settings are usually stored in your browser’s Tools or Preferences menu items. You can also optionally delete all cookies or certain cookies at any time. If you decide to accept cookies at all, the full functionality of our website may not be available to you.
Cookies do not automatically tell us your email address or otherwise allow us to identify you. We use different identifiers, including IP addresses, to evaluate website’s activity, but only to determine the number of unique visitors to our website and the geographical distribution of users, rather than excluding specific users.
- Transfer of Personal Data to third parties
We do not share your Personal Data with third parties, unless it is necessary to ensure the provision of services to you, to implement your requests, our legitimate interests and business needs, or to require specific legislation.
- Your rights
You have the right to:
- to obtain information about whether webbrothers process your Personal Data and, if so, to familiarise yourself with them;
- request the rectification of your Personal Data if it is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- not to consent to the processing of your Personal Data. This right does not apply if Personal Data are processed for legitimate reasons which take precedence over the interests of the Data Subject;
- withdrawal of consent ( for example: for the processing of data for direct marketing purposes). The revoked of consent shall not be valid and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal of the consent;
- complain about the processing of Personal Data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, whose website address is ada.lt , if you believe that your Personal Data is processed in violation of your rights and legitimate interests in accordance with applicable law;
- Amendments to this policy
- Contact information
You have the right to apply to “webbrothers” for enquiries, to withdraw consents, to apply for the exercise of the Rights of the Data Subject and to complain about the processing of Personal Data by email : info@webbrothers@.lt